QuantcastCommunity & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines

Friday, July 18, 2008

How to put prayer request in the "comment form" in the front of the blog?

This question has beset me since from time I made the blogsite Prayer a long time before this side was finally been up and until now I could not solve the problem at hand here in blogspot. I was trying to manipulate the comment form script in the blogspot through the frontpage but to no avail. Is there any script around concerning this manner. I also try to put something on the template of the comments but it was not working. Maybe wrong programing. The error says that the template does not accept html. Can somebody point me the direction. But for the moment just add your prayer request in the Comment Form.

If there is anyone would like me to pray for them, just indicate it on the Comment Form, I will include you in my every morning daily celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your prayer request here. Please specify for whom it is intended. Be specific if possible such as what it is really are you praying for on when it will occur. God bless you

Saint of the Day