QuantcastCommunity & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines

Friday, July 18, 2008

Charles Vassallo

I received this note last 2008/04/29 at 11:27 PM from one of my blog on the Biographies of the Catholic Saints which feature Blessed George Preca (1880-1962), from Charles Vassallo. I was not been able to answer him back concerning this matter but I have prayed for his wife Elizabeth and grandson John as well as for his friend's daughter Joan who has breast cancer.

Please pray for my wife Elizabeth, whoes cancer is in remission. Please pray for my grandson John, who has a form of Autism and please pray for my church friend Joan’s daughter who has breast cancer….for this we pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your prayer request here. Please specify for whom it is intended. Be specific if possible such as what it is really are you praying for on when it will occur. God bless you

Saint of the Day