QuantcastCommunity & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jovir Amatong


Hello Father, good afternoon. I figured that i'll just have to post my letter here instead as something went wrong with my email, I hope it's alright.

I'm Jovir A. from Cebu and i would like to ask for your help in praying. I have this problem at the back of my neck and back, as it aches and really bothers my concentration with my work and stuff. I'm a bit reluctant to go to the doctor as i'm afraid of the bills and problems that me and my family might come across because of it.

I would like to ask for your help in praying for a miracle and healing.

Thanks and more power to you, and your blogs. God bless always!

Jovir, anybody can ask prayers through the comment form. I post it afterwards on the page itself. I am praying for you but you have also to help yourself. At least go to the doctor to see what's wrong with you. Miracles do happen but it will really be a miracle if you are diagnosed as sick and healing comes to you.

2 comments:

ITSURA said...

Father Jessie,

My prayers to Jovir, a fellow Cebuano. Fr. Jessie, thank for visiting my site, I didn't know it that you are visiting my site. Thank you. I have a problem with my skin before. Hence I changed the skin, I guess its on the monitor. I worte you primary to thank you. Lately I have this wonderful project with the Parish of Sagrada Familia. It was providential, that I met Sister Jorge accidentally. Actually Iwould like to do a project for Bro. Fil Fernandez, he was mentioned in my previous blog, but there was a higher calling pala, the Sagrada Familia. God has HIs own way of leading us. Just like Us.

In Christ,

Kuya Roy

Anonymous said...

Can you, please, fervently pray
For COMPLETE RECONCILIATION with my loved one NEBOJSA
That we MEET and TALK, THAT GOD FORM LINES OF GOOD COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US, KEEP US IN HIS CARE and HELP US TO WORK OUT ALL PROBLEM
That Nebojsa DOES NOT GET INVOLVED INTO ANY NEW RELATIONSHIP, but THAT WE START AGAIN, continue OUR WAY TOGETHER and officially get married!
God gives promises, and I know He is FAITHFUL!
I am sure when your prayers join mine will surely receive a miracle. I am praying with Faith and please help me in this.
Thank you very much. God bless you. I pray for you. Praise the Lord for He hear prayers and answer on it.
Kaca

Post a Comment

Write your prayer request here. Please specify for whom it is intended. Be specific if possible such as what it is really are you praying for on when it will occur. God bless you

Saint of the Day