QuantcastCommunity & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What this site is all about

When I made my blog prayer, I thought that i was been able to make a link for prayer requests or intentions, however when I checked it out this morning, I found out that for almost a year the prayer link does not exist. What I put there was a link to blog list. Opps... a very sad mistake. So I decided to make one site simply for prayer requests. I also dedicate this blog to Mama mary, on the ocassion of the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

Please feel free to put your prayer request in the comment form. I will transfer them later to the main blog later on. Thank you.

I will include those whoever ask for my prayers in my daily prayers specially for the celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your prayer request here. Please specify for whom it is intended. Be specific if possible such as what it is really are you praying for on when it will occur. God bless you

Saint of the Day