QuantcastCommunity & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fatherlyours intention

May I request for a prayer for the soul of my mother-in-law who passed away last July 7, 2008 at the age of 77.
Coming from the author of Fatherlyours. I mistakenly posted this to my other blog :"prayer".For future request for praying the souls of one's departed kindly put the name. If you do not want to put the whole name for whatever reason kindly put the at least the first name. Well, God, will surely know who is the mother of the author of fatherly yours however, it becomes personal when we put the name.

May I also include the repose of the soul of my former parishioner of Nuestra Senora Delos Angeles Parish, Sta. Maria, Laguna, for his one year death anniversary today. Angel Dimaano.



Sorry Father, My Mother-in-law's name is Anunciacion Laurito Gow.
The above message was sent by fatherlyours. It was been also posted in prayers because He mistakenly believed that the blog promotion I sent through one of the group I belong was directed towards that blog prayers because I also posted the links of the said blog.





Technorati icon


Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your prayer request here. Please specify for whom it is intended. Be specific if possible such as what it is really are you praying for on when it will occur. God bless you

Saint of the Day